The Marko Group believes that:
- Education for all students can be improved, student-by-student, school-by-school, district-by-district.
- Every student in Florida is entitled to a quality education from a school with an organization, leaders, faculty, parents, and a community who are ready, willing, and able to make improvement.
- Change is only improvement when driven by a review of existing data and determination of the “real” problems(s) in need of solutions.
- Educational institutions may not always possess the objectivity and resources necessary to identify the problems and create effective solutions for improving the quality of services.
- Experienced consultants working as an objective part of the educational improvement team can provide creative project based solutions to the “real” problems of an educational organization.